The BNVKI has a budget available to sponsor events, or other activities that further the goals of the BNVKI. An event is eligible to sponsoring by the BNVKI when the following conditions are met:
- At least one of the organisors of the event is a BNVKI member.
- The topic of the event is in the scope of the BNVKI, to be judged by the board.
- The event website mentions the BNVKI as a sponsor.
- The organisors provide a budget estimate mentioning the estimated income and expenses.
- The event takes place in the Benelux and is open to all BNVKI members.
The typical sponsoring amount is 750 euro, but can be higher depending on the size of the event.
The procedure to apply for sponsoring is as follows:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the event and confirmation that all of the above criteria are met.
- The email should include a title and short abstract that we can include on the newsletter and on the website to advertise the event.
- After the event, a summary/report of the event should be sent so that it can be put in the newsletter and on the website.
In addition to events, other activities that align with the goals of the BNVKI (AI community building, promotion of AI, dissemination of AI research, …) may also be eligible for sponsoring. All of the rules and regulations for sponsorship of events apply to sponsorship of other kinds of activities as well, but of course only to the extent that they are applicable.