BNAIC/BeNeLearn is the reference AI & ML conference for Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg. The combined 35th BNAIC and 32nd BeNeLearn conference will take place November 8-10 in Delft, the Netherlands. It is organized by the Delft University of Technology, under the auspices of the Benelux Association for Artificial Intelligence (BNVKI) and in cooperation with the Netherlands Research School for Information and Knowledge Systems (SIKS).
More information about the conference may be found at:
All deadlines are at 23:59, Anywhere on Earth time zone; deadlines are firm.
– Abstract submission deadline: 23 August 2023
– Paper submission deadline: 28 August 2023
– Author notification: 27 September 2023
– Camera ready submission deadline: 17 October 2023
– Conference: 8-10 November 2023
BNAIC/BeNeLearn’23 ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Manon Kok, Frans Oliehoek, Sicco Verwer, programme chairs
Bilge Atasoy, Neil Yorke-Smith, general chairs