AffectButton Video Annotation Tool - User Manual
The above figure (Click to enlarge)
illustrates how you set the parameters of the page. The parameters are URL parameters which are assigned using "=" and separated using "&".
- v: Youtube video ID. The video needs to be "Public" or "Unlisted".
- vw: The width of the video box.
- wh: The height of the video box. The height may be scaled down to ensure that none of the content exceeds the page border. Note that the page cannot be scrolled.
- gf: Google form ID. You need to prepare a Google form in Google drive to receive the data. The form can be attached with a SpreadSheet in Google Drive but not necesary. The figures below show what the form looks like.
- ea (optional): Email address. Coders can click a button to send results saved in a text file to you.
* You can choose to use either of the two data submission methods (Google form & Local File + Email).
There MUST be only ONE input field, which should be "Paragraph text" (for a long string input), in the form (see left figure). The right figure shows the live view of the form. The ID of the form can be found in the URL address bar of the browser.
The form must be set to "live". The icon on the tool bar of the form should be "Accepting responses".
An example of the resulting affect trace is shown below. Two pleaure traces from positive and negative conditions of an experiment video are shown in the figure. The trace is generated using 5-point moving average.
Copyright © Interactive Intelligence (ii) Section