- Teleac Helder (2009) [in Dutch]
- On monday 30 November 2009, we demonstrated the VRET system in Teleac program Helder.
- On Wednesday January 12, 2005 our project was presented in the program Hot Sciences from Holland. Time 9 p.m. This video was produced almost two years ago, but the content is still very up-to-date in 2005! (copyright NGC). This program is being broadcasted all over the world by NGC. Also available in English.
- Our project was present at the European IST 2004 Event - Participate in your future. Participants where there from all European countries. This edition of the most important European Information Society Technologies (IST) event was organised under the EU’s Dutch Presidency by the European Commission in partnership with the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. The event included a conference, an exhibition of research results and networking facilities for the about 4000 participants. The overall themes were "People" and "Economy". At the exhibition our system for fear of flying treatment was demonstrated.
- Hoe?Zo, Dutch television, Teleac (2003)
- Charles van der Mast and Rio Sopacua where in the Dutch scientific TV quiz Hoe?Zo! The quiz was presented by the very amusing presenter/quiz master Bart Peeters. We presented a topic on treatment of acrophobia showing our system. The show was broadcasted on December 11, 2003 at 9 p.m. (Channel Ned 1). During the day we had a lot of fun with Bart Peeters. We hope that this fun is visible in the final program.
- The well known Dutch AVRO TV show "Vinger aan de pols" covered phobia treatment in November 2002. The presenter Pia Dijkstra discussed phobia treatment extensively with Prof. Paul Emmelkamp. Merel Krijn is shown treating (in the background of the discussion) an acrophobia patient using our system. You can see the entire show or scenes of the show (in Dutch) below in RealMedia. The codec used is RealVideo 9.
- OntbijtTV, Dutch television, KRO (2002) [In Dutch]
- The KRO OntbijtTV television show made an item on our research.