- Setting up Eclipse
This page contains detailed instructions for setting up Eclipse as your main tool for developing source code for the GOAL Interpreter project on the svn repository.
- Setting up SimpleIDE Instructions on how to set up Eclipse for running SimpleIDE
- Getting started with programming a GOAL environment
- Coding conventions.
- Creating a Parser We use ANTLR to create parsers.
- Creating an EIS environment How to write an EIS environment.
- testing, building and distributing an EIS environment.
- files to be placed in the dep directory.
- some tips for exception handling
- the Eclipse-GOAL plugin
- To reroute debug logs to the standard output, edit the file settings.yaml and change the corresponding line to: showLogsInConsole: true
- Console Output Redirecting
- Notes on Performance
- Customizing How You Run Agents
- (OLD) Running from command line How to run GOAL from command line.
- Developers/KRTechnologies Knowledge representation technologies.
- Developers/Debugging Debugging GOAL agent systems.
- Developers/Middleware Middleware infrastructure on top of which GOAL agents run.
- Simple IDE's Built-in Editor
- GIT Release policy
- Creating Installer? How to create an installer for GOAL.
- Release Policy How to create a GOAL release and to document the contents of a release.