- Agreement Technologies:, see http://www.agreement-technologies.org/
- The symbolic negotiation software site of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, see: http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~peep/symbolic/index.html.
- The PERSUADER system, a classic in AI, developed by Katia Sycara, see http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~sycara/persuader.html.
- The Inspire web-based negotiation support system, one of the most well-known NSS systems, see: http://interneg.org/inspire/.
- The Smart Settle team (http://www.smartsettle.com/) organizes a tournament for human negotiators to negotiate over the internet, see http://www.enegotiation.org/
- eLearning Negotiation site of the Helsinki University
- Negotiation Research at the Goizueta Business School, Emory University
- The sociometer from the Human Dynamics Laboratory at MIT: http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/12/2/reviews/dugdale.html
- Honest Signals: How They Shape Our World (Bradford Books) Pentland,(Sandy) Alex The MIT Press: London, 2008 ISBN 9780262162562 (pb)