News and Events
- A lot has happened since the previous update. The ANAC competition has been held annualy (and is also in progress for 2015 with now 24 participating teams), Tim Baarslag defended his PhD thesis cum laude in September 2014, we demonstrated the Pocket Negotiator at various conventions and used the opportunity to also collect data about the usability of the PN. We used the PN in several courses (amongst other at Erasmus University, and at the Faculty of TPM at TUD). Various new releases of the PN have been and additional versions of the PN are now available online, including a version that let's you practice against a bot, and a version in which you can experience getting no support!
We demonstrated the PN at the ICT.OPEN 2015 conference in Amersfoort.
September 30th, 2013:
- A new release of the Pocket Negotiator is now online. Try it out and let us know what you think.
April 18th, 2013:
- The Fourth Automated Negotiating Agents Competition (ANAC) 2013 is upcoming, which will be held in conjunction with the AAMAS 2013 conference.
May 12th, 2010:
- We organized the Automated Negotiating Agents Competition (ANAC) 2010 during the AAMAS 2010 conference.
February 7th 2010:
- The second HuCom Conference will be run as a workshop at the IUI conference in Hong Kong.
November 19th 2009:
- TUDELTA published an article about our project: "Come to think of it - The art(ifice) of negotiation"
October 13th 2009:
- We present a poster showing design guidelines for NSS on the D-CIS event 2009
May 14th 2009:
- We gave a demo of the Genius negotiation enviroment at AAMAS 2009.
December 8th and 9th 2008:
- Human Factors and Computational Models in Negotiation, see: .